Ray Arenofsky - Attorney At Law

You Have Been In An Accident, What Do You Do About Transportation?

You have been in an automobile accident caused by another driver. Your car has been damaged and needs to be repaired. What do you do for transportation? If you have rental insurance, you can use that. Otherwise, you can rent a car, and the at-fault driver insurance company is responsible for a reasonable rental bill. Sometimes they will immediately agree to provide a rental vehicle. Other times you have to rent it yourself then seek reimbursement at the time of settlement. A good injury attorney will make sure it gets paid.

Share this Article

About the Author

I associate with the top 1 or 2% of trial lawyers that are best suited for your particular case. I am involved in practically any kind of injury case you can imagine. I will protect your rights and seek all possible compensation due to you.

Follow Us