Aggressive Representation of Accidental Death Victims
Losing a friend or a loved one due to wrongful death can be devastating. The sudden loss of a family member has a huge impact on the entire family. A wrongful death attorney is familiar with all the laws that apply to injury cases, which led to the accidental death of the victim and can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Ray Arenofsky and his associates at Ray Arenofsky Attorney At Law have many years of experience in dealing with cases involving personal injuries and wrongful death. Our attorneys will go above and beyond to deliver you the justice in the court of law.
Causes of Wrongful Death
- Industrial Accidents:These are workplace-related accidents such as mining accidents, machine or equipment failure, explosions, etc.
- Car and Motorcycle Accidents: Accidents due to rash or careless driving and DUI are the major causes of accidental deaths in the United States.
- Falls: Falls are the second leading cause of deaths in the US and even worldwide.
- Poisoning: Food or drug poisoning and poisonous gases and vapors contribute to accidental deaths.
- Drowning: Deaths that are caused due to accidental drowning and not as a result of natural disasters.
- Fire Accidents: Deaths due to severe and extensive burns and injuries during a fire accident.
- Suffocation: Deaths due to insufficient supply of oxygen, choking on food, or ingesting an object that blocks the air passage.
- Firearms: Excluding deaths of people who are killed in combat and those who commit suicide using a firearm.
- Other Causes: Deaths resulting from machine failure, medical errors, mechanical suffocation, flight crashes, etc.