What do you do when you caused an accident and hurt someone in the other vehicle?
First, call 9-1-1 and the police. Then:
- Tell the police what happened.
- Call your insurance agent and report the accident.
- Get whatever medical treatment you require so you can heal.
- Check to see you have enough insurance for all the injuries you caused in the vehicle you hit.
- Make sure a good insurance agent reviews your insurance provisions for any accident you cause in the future.
- Call Ray Arenofsky, an injury lawyer for 50 years with numerous resources. Call 480-345-0444. He will review the circumstances of your collision and tell you what to do. The free consultation will allow you to focus on getting better and help you get a clear picture of the problems that arise when you cause an accident.
Ray Arenofsky will relieve you of problems so you can get medical treatment with a clear mind. You will speak to him and not an assistant. So call Ray for any accident you or someone else causes.